Welcome to Terri’s Top Treatments
I specialize in slipcovers for all types of furniture as well as custom cushions for outdoor furniture, windowseat cushions and chair and bench cushions.
I also do light upholstery such as dining chairs and benches.
Hi, I’m Terri Staten
I’ve had a sewing business since 2007 making everything associated with home décor. In 2021, I decided to focus on slipcovers, cushions and pillows.
I enjoy working with existing furniture to give it a new look and new life. I also love working with customers to find the perfect fabric to style a room, whether it’s one window seat cushion or an entire room redo. I look forward to working with you.
I specialize in slipcovers for various pieces of furniture:
- Chairs – wingbacks, club, barrel
- Chaise lounges
- Bar stools
- Parsons chairs
I make custom cushion covers for wicker furniture, outdoor furniture, window seats, chairs and benches.
I reupholster dining chairs and benches.
I make decorative pillows of all kinds.
I can restuff couch back cushions and replace foam in couch or chair cushions.
I do not slipcover reclining chairs or hideabed couches. I do not reupholster entire chairs or couches.
My prior work is organized by category. Click on the photos to view a larger version.
- Parsons Chairs
- Chaise Lounges
Prices and Materials
Labor Price Range
These are estimates. Prices vary depending on fabric chosen and details specific to your project. Contact me for a free estimate.
|Wingback Chair 1 Cushion||$550 - $700|
|Club Chair 1-2 Cushions||$500 - $600|
|Parson Chair||$275 - $350|
|Loveseat 2-4 Cushions||$800 - $900|
|Couch 3-6 cushions||$1000 - $1200|
|Ottoman||$250 - $350|
|Chaise Lounge||$600 - $700|
|Dining Chair||$250 - $350|
|Box Cushions||$90 and up|
Note: Window Seat Cushions and Sectional prices depend on size
Materials - yardage estimates
These are ballpark estimates to help you calculate cost. Fabric with a large print or a pattern will require additional yardage. Some fabric is not suitable for slipcovers. Contact me with any questions.
|Item||No Skirt||With Skirt|
|Club Chair w/ 1 cushion||8 yards||10 yards|
|Loveseat (48”-60”) 2 cushions||12||14|
|Loveseat (48”-60”) 4 cushions||14||16|
|Couch (up to 85”) 2-6 cushions||14-20||16-22|
|Sectional (varies by size)||30-40||35-45|
I use the pin-fit process to make a custom fit slipcover. That means I need the piece of furniture in my workroom in Kirkwood, MO. Here’s what you need to know to get started.
- Email me a picture of the piece you want slipcovered and the approximate dimensions.
- Tell me what type of fabric you are interested in – washable/decorative, solid color/print.
- I will send you an email with any follow up questions and my approximate waitlist time.
- I have a wide selection of fabric you can order from me or you can shop retail. I reserve the right to approve fabric not purchased from me. If you want the slipcover to be washable, the fabric must be prewashed before cutting. If fabric is purchased from me, I will prewash and ready it for use. If you purchase fabric retail, I charge a fee to inspect it and prewash.
- Once your fabric is purchased, you will be added to the waitlist and given an approximate start date.
- When I am almost ready to work on your furniture, I will contact you to arrange drop off at my workroom or a pickup date. There is a fee for pick up and delivery based on size of furniture and your location.
- Payment for fabric and/or new foam is required up front.
- Half of estimate price is required when furniture comes to my workroom and remaining balance is due when slipcover is complete and picked up or delivered.
My email is TerrisTopTreatments@gmail.com. Please allow 2-4 business days for an initial response. You can also use the form below to submit an inquiry. Most customers prefer phone calls, so feel free to share your phone number as well.
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Near St. Louis Community College - Meramec